Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Disaster afoot...

Today has promised to be a disaster from the start. Little M tossed and turned all night last night. I finally gave up on her this morning after hearing D take his shower after work and passed her off to him so I could grab another hour of sleep before it was his turn. Of course as soon as I got back in bed, Mischief and I got into a fight over personal sleeping space, and the little monster bit me. Not bad, but enough to tick me off so I couldn't go back to sleep. And of course, Little M was super cranky for a good hour before she took a short nap...which was just long enough for me to load up PSE and get inspired but not long enough for me to do anything. I think she might have a tummy ache. By noon, she already had two messy diapers. Really.messy.
Thankfully, Big A seems to have woken up in a good mood. And the ear pain I've been suffering from for the past few days (random sharp stabbing pains) seems to have vanished.
The chicken enchilladas I made last night for dinner were so delicious they even got D's seal of approval, even if Big A didn't want to eat a bite. So we now have one new recipe to add to the dinner menu!

Thank you Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment